- About Us
- Revival Outreach
- For Pastors
- Men’s Ministry
- Evangelism Training
- One Hour Prayer Alliance
- Warrior Nations Fellowship
- Cafe 204
e-Evangelist.com is coming soon! The millennial generation is the largest “un-churched” generation America has ever known. Only 20% of this age group attends a church on a regular basis. However, you can find all of them online somewhere on social media platforms. Every major evangelism organization is putting massive efforts into guiding this generation onto a Christian website or platform that will expose them to the Gospel.
Our approach is somewhat different. We provide training and support to equip people for sharing their faith in today’s social media environments. This training will include:
- Basic Christian apologetics skills.
- Identifying your target social media platforms.
- Building strategic and intentional profiles on the venues you choose.
- Building relationship skills with people out of your sphere, relational evangelism and situation evangelism.
- “Casting your hook” with questions that require a response. Asking the big questions.
- Sharing your testimony without “preaching”, salvation scriptures, step-by-step guide to leading someone to Christ and getting to the point of decision.
- Suicide prevention and crisis training.
- Follow up, discipleship plan strategy, and connecting into the local church.
e-Evangelist will provide training materials, a “Rethinking Evangelism” book, certification and even ongoing support. This seminar will be a two-night event from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and will be accessed through our AnyMeeting channel. There will be an early bird registration fee of $25 and a standard registration fee of $30. We will have a registration link available on this page soon.