- About Us
- Revival Outreach
- For Pastors
- Partner Support
- Men’s Ministry
- Evangelism Training
- One Hour Prayer Alliance
- Warrior Nations Fellowship
- Text To Give 833-732-0876
- Warrior Nations Missions
Warrior Nations Mission Trips are designed to encourage participants and challenge them in their personal relationship with Christ, prayer life, personal devotional time, and service to the poor, orphans, and homeless. Each person will understand how to share their faith with others without being afraid. Mission Trips include small groups and powerful interdenominational worship services. Youth and college groups from all veins of the Body of Christ are attracted to WNIM Mission Trips. It doesn’t matter what denomination or personal background you may come from, a WNIM mission trip will challenge and equip you to excel in your Christian faith!
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. Matthew 28:19-20
“The core mission of all the WNIM outreaches is to full fill the “Great Commission”. Preach the gospel and make disciples. Mission Teams are a new avenue WNIM is offering training and empowering believers for the commission.
Missions will impact a Christian for life. It gives vision and example to the great commission. You get a firsthand experience to be the hands and feet of Jesus Christ. Warrior Nations is offering this three stage approach to allow believers to explore the depths of the call to missions on their life.
What Warrior Nations Offers Missionaries?
- Communication every first Tuesday night at 7 pm EST with Warrior Nations Fellowship leaders via Zoom for encouragement, discipleship, problem-solving, and prayer
- Connect with over 1000+ prayer warriors, through the One Hour Prayer Alliance (intercessors)
- Access to the Warrior Nations resource library, training and equipping for new believers courses, home group tutorials, weekend workshop material, sermon and podcasts, church planting training and more
- Administrative support and strategy for local mission outreach, campaigns and evangelism. Templates for helping: find venues, communicating with local pastors, poster design, sound system, budgeting advice, obtaining 501-c3 etc
- Attend a yearly mission trip to one of the nations and bases Warrior Nations is statically aligned with
- Attend a yearly revival outreach will be held for all to attend and be refreshed, equipped, and for missionaries to be commissioned for that call
- Coaching and planning opportunity to share with WNF leaders about your vision (for your local missions area) and strategies you have to achieve it
- Support from a the Warrior Nations network that carry the same DNA
- Bio-vocational and income strategies to be a self-sustained missionary giving missionaries a way to reach their community through a marketplace model
A short-term mission trip with Warrior Nations gives you the opportunity to serve alongside our national staff and international missionaries. Short-term trips are usually planned out for 3 months at the location. This will give individual an experience to see if this life is what they are called to. No trip and mission are the same. We tailor the trip around the situation, individual and area they feel called to.
We are seeking people who are called to equip, disciple, empower, and release national leaders to transform the spiritual landscape of the world.
Process to Serve Long-Term
To serve with Warrior Nations Missions long-term, all applicants must have attended and successfully completed one mission training and school. Our mission schools walk you through the Warrior Nations mission, our core values, and the Spiritual ethos with which we approach ministry. Upon completion, missionary applicants may apply directly with any of our ministry locations.
Long-term missionaries are responsible for their own financial support and come to Iris as volunteers. Missionaries are accountable to the leadership of the location they serve and work interdependently to fulfill the vision of that ministry community.
Applicants should be able-bodied and in good health due to the demanding physical conditions of the areas where we minister. Medical insurance coverage will be verified before your acceptance.
Want to plan a trip?
Each of our ministry locations are differently equipped to host short-term visitors and have unique ministry opportunities to serve. Check out Warrior Nations mission locations to learn more and download the application to start the visitor application process.